Sales office Chicago
Beckhoff Automation LLC
As soon as possible
Beckhoff Automation LLC is seeking a Director of Marketing and Product Management. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and direct the execution of a rapidly growing technology company’s overall marketing strategy. This role will be responsible for helping Beckhoff Automation continue its transition to digital marketing, strengthen product management, and grow market share in the rapidly expanding automation market. Reporting directly to the President, this person will have responsibility for all product marketing and marketing communication functions and resources.
- Responsible for helping a very talented team of product specialists (engineers) continue to grow into product managers. New responsibilities include product strategy, product launches, product life cycle management, and guiding product development.
- Lead and help accelerate the transition from event and print driven marketing to digital marketing. We have a talented team in place, a large budget established, and strong executive support. We need a leader to help us chart a path and execute.
- Drive rapid advancement of Beckhoff market share in the US automation market. Work closely with sales leadership to expand customer interactions and support mutually successful outcomes.
Directly supervises the Marketing Communications Manager who leads a team of 4 people, as well as the Product Management team (7 people). Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees planning, assigning, and directing work appraising performance rewarding and disciplining employees addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- product management experience required
- engineering degree preferred but not required
- MBA preferred but not required
- 15-20 years strategic marketing experience (B2B focus preferred)
- 10+ years successfully leading a team, delivering results and positioning for growth
- direct experience managing marketing projects within CRM and marketing automation platforms
- experience using analytics to deliver quantitative and financial metrics for marketing initiatives
- highly creative with experience in digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- expected travel approximately 20%
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development