Headquarters United States
Beckhoff Automation LLC
As soon as possible
Beckhoff implements open automation systems using proven PC-based control technology. The main areas that the product range covers are industrial PCs, I/O and fieldbus components, drive technology, automation software, control cabinet-free automation, and hardware for machine vision.
- create and execute Beckhoff’s go-to-market strategy in the Automotive Industry.
- lead Automotive customer engagement throughout the US.
- enhance Beckhoff Automation’s presence and brand awareness in the Process Market
- represent Beckhoff Automation at industry events and workgroups
- accelerate Beckhoff’s exciting growth within the Automotive industry.
- selling or Influencing Others
- communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- thinking Creatively
- coaching and Developing Others
- developing and Building Teams
- interacting with Computers
- communicating with Persons Outside Organization
- training and Teaching Others
- identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Engineering or related technical field from a four-year college or technical school.
- 5+ years’ experience in the Automotive Industry or in an automation company focusing on the Automotive industry.
- understanding of PLCs, Motion, Drives, Industrial PCs, Distributed I/O, and HMI technologies.
- experience with Windows, Windows Networking, and Microsoft Office Applications.
- complex understanding of Automation systems.
- ability to ask insightful questions to determine customer needs and potential solutions.
- ability to synthesize individual products and skill sets to create differentiated solutions to identified problems.
- team player mentality, but able to work independently as required.
- strong interpersonal, listening, questioning, presentation, and communication skills (written and oral).
- approximately 40% travel.
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development
Beckhoff Automation LLC
13130 Dakota Avenue
Savage, MN 55378