Beckhoff Automation Sdn. Bhd.
As soon as possible
Beckhoff offers advanced automation systems based on PC-based control technology. The product range covers primarily Industrial PCs, fieldbus components, drive technology, and automation software. Components and system solutions from Beckhoff are used in a wide range of sectors and applications worldwide. The central divisions of Beckhoff, such as development, production, administration, distribution, marketing, support and service, are located at the Beckhoff headquarters in Verl, Germany. Rapidly growing presence in the international market is taking place through 39 subsidiaries and branch offices. Through worldwide co-operation with partners, Beckhoff is represented in 75 countries. We are expanding in Malaysia. For this challenging task, we are looking for a suitable engineer to join our team in southern Malaysia.
- responsible for sales targets in target market segment and channels
- conduct sales presentations and product/solution demos
- prepare and present solution proposals and quotations according to customer’s requirement
- manage, develop, and build relationships with machine manufacturers, system integrators, consultants, and end users in targeted market segment
- servicing existing customers and maintain good relationships
- assist and organize marketing events such as seminars, exhibitions, and trainings
- focus will be the first 6 months on sales support roles to build up the technical knowledge, especially insystem sizing (hardware, software, 3rd party products) and on the Johor market
- outstation sales visit is compulsory
- degree or diploma in electronics engineering, industrial automation, or related field
- three to five years of experience in solution selling for industrial automation
- fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- good knowledge of industrial automation technology, especially in PC-based technology, PLC, HMI, motion, etc.
- good sales and marketing skills with industrial B2B customers
- proactive, self-starter think out of the box and team-oriented
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development