Adaptive lab automation for breakthrough research and discovery
At SLAS 2023 in San Diego, Beckhoff will highlight the latest in adaptive automation technologies for state-of-the-art labs and research facilities. Experience the power of mechatronics for intelligent transport technologies, including the XPlanar Flying Motion system and the eXtended Transport System (XTS). See how a fully integrated EtherCAT and PC Control architecture powers the leading labs of today – and tomorrow.
Beckhoff will present these flexible, scalable automation solutions in booth 811 at the San Diego Convention Center.
XPlanar: secure an unbeatable competitive advantage with Flying Motion
XTS: maximum flexibility enables changeovers on the fly
TwinCAT 3 Software Interface for LabVIEW
- TF3710 function TwinCAT 3 Interface enables data exchange between LabVIEW™ and the standard TwinCAT runtime
- ADS Client VIs for LabVIEW™ are provided, which enable ADS communication with the TwinCAT 3 runtime
- contains an NTP Client VI that enables the time synchronization between LabVIEW™ and TwinCAT on the basis of the Network Time Protocol
Full integration of high-end, robust measurement technology
TwinCAT Vision: integrated image processing optimizes testing and production quality
- TwinCAT Vision software that provides powerful image processing functions available as standard PLC function blocks on a universal platform
- from object detection, measurement and identification through to pick-and-place and quality assurance
- select and connect a variety of cameras that support the GigE Vision standard
- vision system engineering and runtime directly in the machine control platform
At a glance
- San Diego, CA, United States
- 26.02.2023 – 28.02.2023
- Beckhoff main stand:
- Booth 811
- Opening hours:
Sunday: 04:00 p.m. – 07:00 p.m.Monday – Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
- Link to exhibition: