The multifunctional EtherCAT Terminals combine different inputs and outputs in one device so that an optimal mix can be used in the field. Combinations of digital inputs and outputs, analog inputs for current and voltage, along with terminals combining digital and analog signals and counting functions are thus available in a single device.
- combination of inputs and outputs produces a compact solution
- finely scalable channel density and functionality
- high flexibility thanks to open configuration
Areas of application:
- wide range of applications due to the large number of integrated signals
- applications with just a few complex signals