Beckhoff Automation Pvt. Ltd.
As soon as possible
- Developing communication and visualization libraries using PLC and HTML/JS frameworks for different industry verticals.
- Develop machine programs and HMI applications according to customer specifications.
- Offering Standard and Custom training to support Beckhoff Products and Projects.
- Working with international teams and customers.
- Documentation and Recording of all project activities.
- Represent the organization in a professional, ethical and socially responsible manner.
- Maintain a high degree of relevant technical knowledge in order to fulfil the listed job responsibilities.
- Advise customers on proper technology selection, use, maintenance and training for specific applications.
- Diploma Engineering, B.E. / B Tech (E&TC, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Computer, IT). Freshers can apply.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming in any one or more high level languages such as C#, C++, etc. Python; JS, objective C-Programming knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge about Application development frameworks such as .Net, QT etc.; understanding of web development frameworks such as Asp .NET, nodeJS etc. is a plus.
- Knowledge of IEC 61131-3 programming languages is plus
- Self-starter with a results driven personality.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills to collaborate in a fast-paced, action-oriented team.
- Knowledge of writing programs for different objectives like microcontroller or PC software.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment while maintaining professionalism.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to customers, companywide, and/or departmental meetings in English.
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development