Beckhoff Automation Sdn. Bhd.
As soon as possible
Beckhoff implements open automation systems using proven PC-based control technology. The main areas that the product range covers are industrial PCs, I/O and fieldbus components, drive technology, automation software, control cabinet-free automation, and hardware for machine vision. Product ranges that can be used as separate components or integrated into a complete and mutually compatible control system are available for all sectors. The central divisions of Beckhoff, such as development, production, administration, distribution, marketing, support and service, are locatedat the Beckhoff headquarters in Verl, Germany. Rapidly growing presence in the international market is taking place through 39 subsidiaries and branch offices. Through worldwide co-operation with partners, Beckhoff is representedin 75 countries. We are expending in Malaysia. For this challenging task, we are looking for a suitable engineer to join our team in Southern, Malaysia.
- responsible for sales targets in target market segment and channels
- conduct sales presentation and product/solution demo
- prepare and present solution proposals and quotations to customer’s requirement
- manage, develop and build relationship with machine makers, system integrators, consultants and end users in targeted market segment
- servicing existing customers and maintain good relationships
- assist and organize marketing events such as seminars, exhibitions and trainings
- focus will be the first 6 months on sales support roles to build up the technical knowledge, especially in system sizing (hardware, software, 3rd party products) and on the southern market
- outstation sales visit is compulsory
- degree or diploma in electronics engineering, industrial automation, or related field
- three to five years of experience in solution selling for industrial automation
- fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- good knowledge of industrial automation technology, especially in PC-based technology, PLC, HMI, motion, etc.
- good sales and marketing skills with industrial B2B customers
- proactive, self-starter think out of the box and team-oriented
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development