Headquarters United States
Beckhoff Automation LLC
As soon as possible
Beckhoff implements open automation systems using proven PC-based control technology. The main areas that the product range covers are industrial PCs, I/O and fieldbus components, drive technology, automation software, control cabinet-free automation, and hardware for machine vision.
- provide clients with the ability to develop and implement systems and projects that they may or may not have the resources and knowledge to complete on their own.
- software development across the entire Beckhoff Automation product line for projects at the clients’ direction to bring project to completion.
- mentor and train clients engineering staff throughout the process of development of their system.
- diagnose and assist support in solving clients’ implementation issues using trouble-shooting tools and techniques.
- direct connection with Product management team on the implementation of technologies within their respective product group.
- assist the professional development team with feedback on developing engineers’ skillsets and aptitude for further career positioning
- provide assistance to OEM’s converting to Beckhoff on initial system
- assist clients in implementing new products within U.S. market
- assist regional sales staff with system design as available
- prioritize incoming requests. Escalate problems (when required or appropriate) to other technicians, next level of support or other departments or function.
- embrace challenges and expand skillset when faced with new challenges/questions.
- direct reporting under project group manager
- other duties as directed
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a four-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience, 4 to 6 years’ experience.
- deep experience with Industrial Systems design and application solutions.
- experience with industrial control systems (PLC, embedded, PC based. etc.)
- ability to handle multiple issues, prioritizing and effectively engaging team resources.
- ability to lead team efforts in recognizing large scale projects and coordinate efforts with other
- team members to quickly solve large scale problems.
- ability to relate well in a customer service role with technology end users.
- ability to work in a high stress environment while maintaining professionalism.
- excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to clients, companywide, and/or departmental meetings.
- an active and valid driver’s license with the ability to travel.
- previous technical training or Beckhoff Automation experience.
- approximately 50% travel
- exciting tasks in an international environment at the technology leader in automation
- a future-proof job with an economically sound global player
- all advantages of an owner-managed family company
- an open and family-oriented corporate culture
- freedom for personal expansion and professional development