Achieve next-level manufacturing with adaptive automation
At ATX West 2023 in Anaheim, CA, Beckhoff Automation will highlight the latest in fully integrated, adaptive manufacturing technology.
With levitating movers propelled by freely arrangeable motor tiles, XPlanar offers 6 degrees of freedom, replacing some tooling and robotics while maximizing throughput. The eXtended Transport System (XTS) enables fast, flexible changeovers via software and eliminates expensive mechanical components. Alongside these mechatronics innovations, we will present our comprehensive portfolio of PC-based automation and EtherCAT solutions designed to enable adaptive manufacturing, digital transformation and IIoT concepts.
XPlanar: secure an unbeatable competitive advantage with Flying Motion
XTS: maximum flexibility enables changeovers on the fly
Minimize cabinets, maximize performance with compact servo drive technology
- output stage and fieldbus connection in one space-saving design makes the drives ideal for automation outside of control cabinets in the motion power range up to 400 W
- expands the Beckhoff compact drive technology portfolio (up to 48 V DC) with devices for distributed installation in the field
- can be placed directly on equipment without a control cabinet or upstream I/O, enabling the implementation of highly compact machines
One automation software covers it all: TwinCAT 3
- fully integrated control and engineering platform for automation and process technology
- platform includes the HMI, data acquisition, secure cloud connection via TwinCAT IoT and cloud-based analysis functions via TwinCAT Analytics
- support of OPC UA, MQTT and AMQP guarantees secure and vendor-independent data communication
At a glance
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- 07.02.2023 – 09.02.2023
- Beckhoff main stand:
- Booth 4220
- Opening hours:
Tuesday – Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m.
- Link to exhibition: