Flexibly configurable for modular machine concepts
With the AMP8000 distributed servo drive system, the servo drive is relocated directly from the control cabinet to the machine. In addition to the distributed servo drives, the system offers additional components for power supply (), distribution () or coupling () to a conventional servo drive group to generate a compact and flexible solution for modular machines.
The AMP8000 system can be cascaded with one line via the AMP8800 distribution modules, so that even complex machines can be implemented with a simple topology structure. The distribution module is fed either with a motor output of the supply module or directly from the coupling module.
Additional distribution modules or AMP8000 distributed servo drives can be connected to the power supply module. It has two outputs, which can either be used to supply or to contact additional power supply modules needed for system expansion. The safe 24 V power supply unit integrated in the power supply module is used to supply the connected components with control voltage. It ensures that the logic power supply does not exceed the permissible level. This allows functionally safe components to be connected directly to the power supply module without additional measures to limit the supply voltage.
The DC link capacitors integrated in the power supply module store the regenerated energy from the entire system and then make it available again for acceleration processes. This ensures that the energy supplied is used in the best possible way.
- reduced space requirement in the control cabinet by relocating the power supply module to the machine
- modular and flexible due to power supply and distribution modules
- cost-effective due to one cable solution: only one type of cable in the entire drive system
- little wiring work and shortest cable lengths due to AMP8805 distribution module
- Efficient due to DC link group: renewable energy can be used by other drives.
- Safe 24 V power supply: Functionally safe components can be connected directly without additional measures.