Linear servomotors made in Germany
The AL8000 linear servomotor series is suitable for highly dynamic and powerful linear axes and is composed of three different series with different widths: AL802x (50 mm), AL804x (80 mm) and AL806x (130 mm). Each series has a large selection or primary parts, which differ by the number of coils, the matched winding types and cooling options. The product portfolio is supplemented by the secondary parts (AL85xx) in different lengths, so that different applications can be realized.
Modular coil concept
The AL8000 linear servomotor series has a modular coil concept, so that each primary part consists of identical segments. As a result, not only are the linear motors on the whole very short, but also a precisely symmetrical assembly is created that establishes screw-on compatibility between all linear motors in a series. In addition, the design increases the flexibility and the adaptability to customer requirements. Within the maximum number of coils of 45, any length can be produced in steps of 3 with no great effort.
The AL8000 offers further advantages with regard to the connection technology, as only one cable (excluding feedback) has to be laid between the motor and the servo drive. This cable contains both the power supply and the thermal protection contact and thus reduces the material costs and wiring work.
The AL8000 linear servomotors are optimally matched to the multi-axis servo system and the digital compact servo drive. The connection is made without further accessories, a connector box is not required. All motors from the AL8000 series have the same pole spacing of 24 mm.
The development and production of the AL8000 linear servomotor series in Germany guarantees wide availability and flexibility, constantly high manufacturing quality and short delivery times. The linear motor technology for the realization of durable and reliable applications.
- 3 different widths
- own development and production: Made in Germany
- modular coil concept
- accelerations up to 30 g
- no mechanical wear
- complete absence of free play, giving stiff control behavior
- highly precise positioning
- even, immediate force, little cogging
- very low thermal resistance, therefore higher usable power
- protection from thermal overload through integrated temperature sensors
- operation on AX5000 or AX8000 simplified through default values
- velocities: 4.5 m/s to 10 m/s
- peak forces: from 120 N to 720 N
- velocities: 2.5 m/s to 7 m/s
- peak forces: from 225 N to 1800 N
- velocities: 2.5 m/s or 6 m/s
- peak forces: from 1800 N to 6750 N
- operation optionally with or without water cooling
AL2200 non-scaled feedback system (MES) for linear motors
An MES system is offered as an accessory that detects the magnetic field of the permanent magnets of the magnetic plate. With the help of the built-in electronics, it supplies the AX5000 servo drive with the incremental encoder signals for commutation as well as velocity and position control. The MES supplies one analog sine wave per 24-mm pole pitch and has an accuracy of 1/10 mm.