This course focuses on IEC 61131-3 programming, addressing of axes from the PLC, and communications options under TwinCAT 3. The training is aimed at PLC programmers who are switching to the TwinCAT system, but who are familiar with high-level language concepts such as declaration of variables, variable classes and structures.
- Hardware configuration
- IEC 61131-3 programming
- TwinCAT NC PTP: principles of axis commissioning
- Motion Control components: TcMc2 Library
- Basics in ADS communication
- ADS: communication interface, high-level language link
- Had attended TwinCAT 3 Introduction (Tc3Intro)
- Assured skills in PLC programming or high-level language programming
- No prior knowledge of TwinCAT 2 or IEC 61131-3 is necessary.
- Ordering Information
- TwinCAT 3 Training: Programming
- Ordering number
- Training duration
- 3 days