This Training mainly focuses on IEC 6-1131-3 Programming and Configuration of PC Based Controllers.
Training is intended for those who want to convert from Conventional PLCs to PC Based Controllers.
- Communication with Hardware
- Input /Output Variable Declarations and Standard Data Types used
- Linking of Software Variables with Hardware Inputs and Outputs
- Use of standard Function Blocks and Functions from standard Library.
- Creating User Defined Function Block and Function and Libraries.
- Automatic PLC start, Data Remanence and Source code Download.
- TwinCAT Visuliastaion and PLC HMI software.
- Programming of Bus Controllers.
- ADS Connectivity
- Experience of PLC Programming and Good Knowledge of Windows O.S.
- OEM, SI, End Users
- Ordering Information
- TwinCAT 2 Training: PLC Programming
- Ordering number
- BAIN TR1020
- Training duration
- 3 days